*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3393207
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 30, 2020 at 3:55am
Re: Re: Re: The Taboo Words Contest--August 2020
If you were doing every single month since the beginning of time (or since the beginning of "The Contest Challenge in February 2017 lol), originally you'd kind of need to finish before January 1 since that's when the giant celebration officially begins for those who have done all 4 years.

Since you're currently only working on a year (if I recall without looking), you have unlimited time to finish. *Laugh* You just don't get celebrated until you do. *Wink* It's supposed to take a year, so there's certainly no pressure to finish in the next couple of months. *Laugh* But you definitely won't get celebrated until February because of the giant celebration in January...which I hope to see you in when we do the January 2022 giant celebration. That's part of what I was doing when I paid for 43 MBs to be sent to everyone on that list in "Note: Quick and Easy GPs! Since there is a MB ..." and "Note: Well, it's that time again--time for me to...". *Bigsmile* I started early because of the MB sale. *Wink*

So, while I may have said you should finish before the end of December because of the giant celebration in January, technically I've already started the celebration, so I'm not doing the smaller (but still very worthy) 1-year completion celebrations until February. I already have someone else who is done and waiting. But no pressure as you are way ahead of schedule, considering when you started. Most people who are only doing a year start and move forward only, though I offer for them to work on previous months to finish sooner. *Think* Whatever. Officially, it was designed so that you only worked forward, but I did find that working on past months was vital if I wanted to keep people from getting too frustrated if they fell behind. Then someone once asked if they could do previous months to finish sooner. Uhhhh...sure. Why not? *Laugh*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
The Taboo Words Contest--August 2020 · 12-29-20 4:30am
by Angel
Re: The Taboo Words Contest--August 2020 · 12-29-20 8:40pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: The Taboo Words Contest--August 2020 · 12-30-20 3:42am
by Angel
*Star* Re: Re: Re: The Taboo Words Contest--August 2020 · 12-30-20 3:55am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3393207