*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3386761
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 21, 2020 at 10:06pm
Re: Daily Flash Fiction
Well done! I only ask that if you're doing a bunch this month, that you just Edit 1 post and put them all in there, then tag me when you are done. You tag me with {huser:schnujo} or {user:schnujo} or {suser:schnujo}. If you do 10, you get a community MB you don't have and if you do all 16, you get the new exclusive MB I just commissioned. *Bigsmile*

You don't have to link to the contest item, like some people have been doing. That's too much work. lol You can just type the name of the contest and include the link like you did already. That way I can see what contests you did and didn't do, now many, and I'll know you are done because you tagged me in the end. Does that make sense?

You can edit your post by clicking Edit in the upper right corner of your post--the one or the one before.

If you are participating for normal months with only 3-5 contests, you would do your entry exactly like you did here. But for the months where I have people entering tons of contests, I prefer they are all in 1 post so I can keep up more easily. I had someone else posting one at a time and I only counted 7 and they said it was 9. If they are all in 1 post, there's no question. *Wink*

Let me know if you need help with anything. I know you're new, so don't be shy to ask. Even if you weren't new, I'm still happy to help, of course. But I expect you to have questions. *Bigsmile*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in the Falklands

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in the Falklands

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
Daily Flash Fiction · 11-21-20 5:25pm
by Seven Ink
*Star* Re: Daily Flash Fiction · 11-21-20 10:06pm
by Schnujo's in the Falklands

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in the Falklands.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3386761