*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3386285
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2232242
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 19, 2020 at 11:54am
*Dollar* 10,000 GPs were sent to ßlueyeʐ 💮 with this post.
Welcome to my contest, ßlueyeʐ 💮! It's great to have you here! BTW, I have a brain injury from Iraq, so I might occasionally forget to send your GPs, so just ask if I do. I can easily see that you're right and I'd feel terrible if I later realized it and you didn't bring it to my attention. *Wink* So, while I hope it doesn't happen, don't be shy if it does. *Bigsmile* And along that line, you can enter this 3 times this month, if you'd like. *Smile* So, you can get another 20k GPs this month, if you have 2 more poems in you. *Bigsmile*

Also, while I don't usually offer GPs over at "The Contest Challenge, if you're into MBs, you can get those at my challenge. It's officially a 1-year challenge. You just pick a contest highlighted that month, then enter as usual and post proof that you entered by linking to your entry post with {post:XXXXXXX}. Easy peasy. But because I allow people to do catch-up entries, you can technically do all the months you "missed" in like a week, if you have the time and stamina. lol You can do a whole year as fast or as slow as you'd like, a week, 3 years, whatever. lol

Though if you do all the months back to when the challenge started in February 2017, you get to be in the giant celebration I do every January and that DOES have GPs. *Bigsmile* Last year I handed out 333,333 GPs to each person who had done all 3 years. *Bigsmile* I never promise what the next celebration will hold but it is always awesome. Last year they also each got over 15 MBs, 115 raffle tickets, reviews, review credits (more GPs lol), cNotes, and other stuff. Anyway, this contest is being highlighted in my challenge this month, so you already have an entry for this month. *Bigsmile*

Or, you can just participate in this month. Normally, I highlight 3-5 contests and you pick 1. But during NaNo, I run a bunch of short/fast/easy contests and you can do just one to have a qualifying entry for the month as you work towards your year's completion or you can do 10 contests this month and get a community MB or you can do all 16 and get the newly commissioned Merit Badge in 1-Month Contest Challenge
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs .

Anyway, whatever you decide, welcome to this contest and enjoy your GPs! *Hug* Good luck! *Shamrock*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in the Falklands

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in the Falklands

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
Entry · 11-19-20 10:42am
by ßlueyeʐ 💮
*Star* Re: Entry · 11-19-20 11:54am
by Schnujo's in the Falklands
Re: Re: Entry · 11-19-20 12:01pm
by ßlueyeʐ 💮
Re: Re: Re: Entry · 11-19-20 12:03pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Entry · 11-19-20 12:05pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in the Falklands.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3386285