*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3385557
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2232242
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 15, 2020 at 8:26pm
Re: Re: Re: Entry
*Dollar* 30,000 GPs were sent to Seven Ink with this post.
*Shock2* LOOK AT YOU GO! IMPRESSIVE!!! In the future, though this is 100% fine, know that you can also just add all 3 into the same post, assuming you are doing it all at once. If you are adding it after I've commented, if you edit your original post, I might not see it if you don't tag me, so not the best plan. But adding another comment below mine is fine. I'll see that. You can also make 3 separate posts.

On "The Contest Challenge, I want all the November posts together on 1 post so I can easily keep track because I have like 30 people doing contests this month and with 16 contests, the forum would be out of control. lol. But here, posting separately, posting as another comment on the original thread (like you did here), or posting all 3 in 1 post are all fine. *Smile*

Good luck with your entries! Whether you win or not, you're still 30k richer. *Bigsmile*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in the Falklands

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in the Falklands

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
Entry · 11-15-20 6:15pm
by Seven Ink
Re: Entry · 11-15-20 6:28pm
by Seven Ink
Re: Re: Entry · 11-15-20 7:12pm
by Seven Ink
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Entry · 11-15-20 8:26pm
by Schnujo's in the Falklands
Re: Re: Re: Re: Entry · 11-15-20 8:34pm
by Seven Ink
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Entry · 11-15-20 8:37pm
by Schnujo's in the Falklands

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in the Falklands.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3385557