*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3381812
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 31, 2020 at 12:45am
Getting Izzy
So I enjoyed the recent branch that Masktrix did and the deep dive into Rae Caldwell so I wanted to do something with Izzy as well as I feel like at the moment she's maybe the least defined of that trio of characters. But I didn't want to just retread the same notes that Masktrix just played so I decided to go in a bit of a different direction with it. It won't be terribly long and I know roughly where I want to write it too but it'll lead to a hopefully intriguing direction.

That said it might not also be all at once as well. I really want to get back into the groove of writing so I'll probably be jumping back and forth between a few different branches. One is the branch that sees Will inside a mask of Faith Becker, Westside's biggest drama queen.

Another goes back to Will and Sydney with Will replacing Jelena. This was a scenario cooked up out of a small brainstorming session with Seuzz so it should go into a fairly interesting direction. Coincidentally enough I've also been commissioned to write something in the branch where Will meets and develops a crush on K.C. so needless to say if you like Jelena well you'll be getting quite a bit of her though I may put some distance between these two so it's not overloading you.

I've also got something else I've wanted to try my hand at. Not BoM but I'll be putting it in that section of BoM devoted to the book that Will discovered in Blackwell's libary that acts as a short story repository but this one probably requires a bit more fleshing out and planning before I do anything with it.. It's a lot but at the moment I've got the time and at least a little motivation so we'll see how it all goes.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Getting Izzy · 10-31-20 12:45am
by rugal b.
Re: Getting Izzy · 10-31-20 2:27am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Getting Izzy · 11-07-20 6:26pm
by rugal b.
Re: Re: Getting Izzy · 11-09-20 7:41am
by rugal b.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3381812