*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3366143
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 3, 2020 at 4:50pm
Re: Re: Frankly, an Unexpected...Introduction?
by Nostrum
Well, I got to be honest - Seuzz is dealing with most of Frank and Joe's dialogue and actions. He has a fuller grasp on the characters than I do, and I generally just point those two out to what I feel they should do, and he essentially tells me how they actually work.

The bit about Belinda was something I worked with Seuzz, in order to keep continuity. It's something that I devised and he agreed to - visit too early, she's angry; visit too late, she's a bit more mellow, particularly if Taylor explains what the heck happened there.

Blackwell, on the other hand, I seem to understand a bit better. As I said, he's sort of a mid-boss, someone who's more annoying than a threat, but could potentially be a threat. Can't say much, but personally, I'd love to have Blackwell pit against...well, let's say there's a family that isn't the Stellae that'd probably give him the beating of a lifetime. And there's one specific member of that family who, if Blackwell were to cross, she'd basically humiliate him and show him what true magic is. Alas, that will not happen, as it's basically crossover grounds - the characters I'm speaking about are from that long-form story I'm working on, and aren't meant to be BoM-verse characters.
MESSAGE THREAD
Frankly, an Unexpected...Introduction? · 09-03-20 2:31am
by Nostrum
Re: Frankly, an Unexpected...Introduction? · 09-03-20 4:44am
by Masktrix
Re: Re: Frankly, an Unexpected...Introduction? · 09-03-20 5:23am
by Kenny
Re: Re: Re: Frankly, an Unexpected...Introduction? · 09-03-20 4:44pm
by Nostrum
Re: Frankly, an Unexpected...Introduction? · 09-03-20 4:23pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Frankly, an Unexpected...Introduction? · 09-03-20 4:50pm
by Nostrum

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3366143