*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3366131
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 3, 2020 at 4:23pm
Re: Frankly, an Unexpected...Introduction?
by A Non-Existent User
*Dollar* 5,000 GPs were sent to Nostrum with this post.
I've really enjoyed your route so far, and hope to see more if it soon. It certainly stands out as unique in what is already a very unique type of story. I loved watching Will reverse engineering the sigils of the Libra, and frankly, I'm excited to see what mastery of it's magic he can manage with the experience he's gaining by rebuilding the spells from the ground up, and I'm very interested to see more of your take on Frank and Joe, who I'm always happy to see pop up.

I also like the Taylor/Lucy pairing. Not something I would thought of myself, but I like that two victims of the masks have been brought together like that, and I hope they find happiness together. I've also enjoyed seeing Will and Taylor grow closer together, especially when Taylor stepped in when he thought that Carson was insulting him in The Passion(s) of Will and Scott, and when Will went to defend him from Belinda. I will admit I was a bit surprised that Belinda was so angry with Scott, because in other routes, she was happy to have Scott visit.

I think your portrayal of Blackwell is excellent by the way. He's a crafty old bastard, and it is most interesting to see him at his most dangerous. Will make it all the more satisfying when he ends up in the ground or napping at the Banks of the Acheron. Assuming that's where he ends up anyway, wouldn't be the first time he's slipped away from trouble.

Overall, I think you did an excellent job binding together the Mitchell plot to the Blackwell/Lucy plot, and managed to more well define WIll's relationships with his father and brother. You may be a new author to the group, but you've defenitly hit the ground running, and I look forward to seeing what else comes out from under your pen.
MESSAGE THREAD
Frankly, an Unexpected...Introduction? · 09-03-20 2:31am
by Nostrum
Re: Frankly, an Unexpected...Introduction? · 09-03-20 4:44am
by Masktrix
Re: Re: Frankly, an Unexpected...Introduction? · 09-03-20 5:23am
by Kenny
Re: Re: Re: Frankly, an Unexpected...Introduction? · 09-03-20 4:44pm
by Nostrum
*Star* Re: Frankly, an Unexpected...Introduction? · 09-03-20 4:23pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Frankly, an Unexpected...Introduction? · 09-03-20 4:50pm
by Nostrum

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3366131