*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3269172
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 6, 2019 at 5:53pm
Re: First time entry! SugarCube's Weekly Contest
WOW! You are brand new and already posting better than some of my old-timers here! You did great--posted the contest title in the post title and posted a link to your post on their forum where you entered. It's like you read the directions or something! *Laugh* Great work!

Just curious, when putting your name in my list of competitors, I saw several versions of concrete angel. I've never heard of this before, but apparently it's a thing. What is it and why is it so popular? lol

WELCOME TO "The Contest Challenge!!! Since you obviously read the directions, you know you can catch up if you get behind, so no worries. I am in awe of your goal to write every single day in 2019! *Shock2* VERY impressive! Last year my goal was to write at least once a month and I still failed at that. *Laugh* Guess between the 2 of us, YOU will be the famous writer. *Wink* Good job! lol

Anyway, again, welcome, and good luck in your contest you entered! Oh, and did you see "Note: In keeping with the theme of what all [Link To I..."? It lists a ton of contests. Oh, wait. You are participating in "The Contest Challenge. You can just look near the bottom of the page where I list the previously highlighted contests. There are lots of contests on there...in case you are ever short on something to enter. *Smile*

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"
MESSAGE THREAD
First time entry! SugarCube's Weekly Contest · 05-05-19 5:13pm
by Roseille ♥
*Star* Re: First time entry! SugarCube's Weekly Contest · 05-06-19 5:53pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: First time entry! SugarCube's Weekly Contest · 05-07-19 12:30am
by Roseille ♥
Re: Re: Re: First time entry! SugarCube's Weekly Contest · 05-07-19 7:33am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3269172