*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3246407
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 1, 2019 at 8:47pm
Re: How else to get to this forum?
by Seuzz
Well, let's do something to make it easier for people. Thanks for mentioning the problem.

I've included a direct link to the message forum at the top of the Interactive Updates blog, alongside the links to the Temporary Static Collection and the latest chapters. I've also moved the Message Forum so it can be found as the fourth item from the top in my Portfolio. I've edited an early chapter in BoM—"Wiki, Forums, Homepage, Etc.—to bring links to the Message Forum closer to the first page of the interactive. And the "Invalid Item page now also includes a link to this forum.

I hope that helps! I'm not sure what else to do. But you might also try "favoriting" the forum. You can do this by clicking on the Hand icon (third from the left) in the upper right-hand corner of the title box at the top of the page. (That is, look for "BoM/TWS Message Forum" at the top of the page. Let your eye travel right. You will see a book icon, a printer icon, a hand icon, and an enveloped icon. Click on the hand icon, and then your "Favorites" menu at the right of the page should start including the Message Forum as a quick link while also showing when it was last updated with a post. At least, that's the way it works for me.)
MESSAGE THREAD
How else to get to this forum? · 02-01-19 7:51pm
by Tal
*Star* Re: How else to get to this forum? · 02-01-19 8:47pm
by Seuzz
Re: Re: How else to get to this forum? · 02-01-19 9:46pm
by Wordsmitty ✍️

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3246407