*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3221798
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 12, 2018 at 8:39am
*Pumpkin*Update 10/12: Worked-Packed-Playing
by Cubby
BTW, I did post my Goals on Monday, but I also edited something a day or two later, so that's why it didn't show up on Monday. *Smile*

*Boxcheckb* Pack for our color tour in the U.P. The plan is to leave Wednesday morning. *TreeFall3**TreeFall2**TreeFall* *CarBr* And the color is beautiful!

*Boxcheckb* Review! *Glasses* Ten reviews

*Boxcheckb* Practice my violin and/or guitar and/or mandolin and/or ukulele. *Violin* *Guitar*Yes!

*Box* Work on greeting card jingles. Once I get a dozen or so written, send them all in (the best ones, that is.) *Cards* Just do it, right? *Rolleyes*

*Box* Get rid of clothes I'll never wear again. Take to Goodwill! *CarV**Left**Shirtg**PantsGr**Heel**PurseP* No time.

*Box* Decorate for the season! *Jackolantern* *BareTree3* *Ghost* I do have a basket of Halloween candy on the table though. *Laugh*

*Boxcheckb* Try to keep up on my blog this week. Might be challenging while in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan as far as Internet goes... *Computer* So far, so good!

*Box* Work on children's story for kindergarten picture book contest through Institute of Children's Literature. *Type* Nope

*Boxcheckb* Keep working on story #6 of my children's collection of ghost stories. *MailO* Finishedd #6 and started #7.

*Boxcheckb* Call Mom and Mary and let them know can't meet for lunch this week, maybe next week. *Phone* Yes

*Box* Order birthday gift for my granddaughter, Grace. *GiftT* Still searching...

*Boxcheckb* Start writing an entry for Short Shots. *Pencil* Started, finished, and ready to edit!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Pumpkin*Update 10/12: Worked-Packed-Playing · 10-12-18 8:39am
by Cubby

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3221798