*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3212462
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1463081
This is my way of honoring those of 9-11!~Will You?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 11, 2018 at 12:43am
CONTEST IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!
Welcome to one and all to our 9-11 Contest! *Smile* All People who Remember's and still honors this tragic day, in remembrance of those who loved this country we so lovingly call " The United States of America ", that died, and volunteers who gave their lives to save those fallen, please enter. Your Poetry or Short Story will most likely make me cry *Cry*, it will be of sad remembrance of that day, I remember it well, but of joy that you cared enough to enter this contest.

Just my way of saying, " I still remember that day. I watched it on the world news that morning." ... Thank You to all who gave their all to help that day, morning the loss of so many who lost their lives. You may be gone, but you're never forgotten!!!

The contest is pretty much self explanatory, I'm looking forward to all of the entrants moving stories and poetry. Good luck everyone. Many Blessings to you ALL! *Heart*

Your Friend,

Cissy

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

"Invalid Item
Founder/Member
"Invalid Item"Invalid Item
"Invalid Item

Member/Supporter of these Groups
"The WDC Angel Army"Retired Founder, Rising Stars Program"SIMPLY POSITIVE GROUP
"Showering Acts of Joy Group"Invalid Item

"Dare to imagine, hope for a greater tomorrow, pray for world peace, & always follow your dreams." Quote by: Cissy Reliford
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
CONTEST IS OFFICIALLY OPEN! · 09-11-18 12:43am
by I Love WDC! Cissy❤

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, I Love WDC! Cissy❤.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3212462