*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3163918
Rated: GC · Message Forum · Community · #2146092
A support forum for writers dealing with mental illness
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 15, 2018 at 12:04am
Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!?
by Cinn
*Laugh* Getting flowers for both could be 50-50 though... is it nice to not make the friend feel left out, or does it make Kira feel less special? *Think* Whatever. It's easiest to ignore the whole thing. I consider myself lucky that Nik isn't all... crazy romantic or some shit. Not my thing. We marathoned this morning just for kicks... nothing to do with v-day, but that's way better than just some flowers or some shit.

Yeah, it was almost offensive when people went nuts over our 1 year anniversary. Like... sending cards and shit. We got married a year ago... but have been living together for 8 and a half years... so...? *Rolling* Good to see what's important to the uber-relig relatives I guess. *Pthb*

That trade off of study vs sleep always sucks, man. You sorta lose either way. Dunno about you, but I might have pulled an A on mine. Like... we had 90 mins. I finished in 40 mins and took another 20 to look over all my answers. Gets this shit though... after the exam in PHYS 203, we had to walk across campus and have 90 mins of lecture in our regular UNIV 117. Like, wtf? I had to walk clear across campus THREE times in three hours. For ONE class. Fml.

Dude... for real. That "be in your office in 30 mins" thing today? It was ECN coming to get the printer working. It wasn't mapping on the network for me or anyone else... so if you didn't already have it installed, you were screwed. Been trying to get them to come fix it since December, so... damn right I ran my ass to campus. And when I got there and had the dude in there fixing it... I had two different people email me with "To save time and energy at this point, just email everything to Debbie and have her print it all"... cept it's way way more than even compressed files can deal with. I'd need to upload to file locker or hand over a flash drive. And Debbie had already left for the day, and all this shit had to be done today. So...? For real? Thanks for nothing.

He did get it mapped... and got it working on my office desktop, but it still wouldn't actually receive data from my laptop. So I had to transfer all my files to my desktop for printing... on top of having to change the ink cartridge and steal a bunch of paper to refill it. What copy room has no extra paper? Like... regular ass white paper? They had legal size white, and 8x11 pink, blue, lighter blue, green, yellow, tan... but zero white 8x11.

I fucking hate printers. *Facepalm*

I'm about to watch a horror movie or something I think. Maybe I'll finish It Follows. I only started it a month ago. *Facepalm*

Ragu is pasta sauce, yeah. Seeing it doesn't make me hungry anymore though... it's just... Ragu. He's a tiny little Indian man. *Laugh* Interesting...   this is a picture of my new boss (Ragu Athinarayanan - middle) with my old boss/advisor Mesut (on the right) and Louis... the PhD student I RAed with last semester? Like... in case you were ever wondering who the fuck these people are that I talk about all the time... these are the dudes.

And... ummm... *Think* I don't think so? Like... did you ever do those reviews you were supposed to do? That's all I've got, bro.

MESSAGE THREAD
Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-14-18 9:21pm
by Charlie ~
Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-14-18 11:13pm
by Cinn
Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-14-18 11:23pm
by Charlie ~
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-15-18 12:04am
by Cinn
Re: Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-15-18 11:14am
by Charlie ~
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-15-18 4:45pm
by Cinn
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-15-18 11:42pm
by Charlie ~
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-16-18 12:19am
by Cinn
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-16-18 7:25pm
by Charlie ~
Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-15-18 8:45am
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-15-18 11:33am
by Charlie ~
Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-15-18 10:09pm
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-15-18 11:45pm
by Charlie ~
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-16-18 4:09am
by Dragon is hiding

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Charlie ~.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3163918