Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3163913
Rated: GC · Message Forum · Community · #2146092
A support forum for writers dealing with mental illness
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 14, 2018 at 11:13pm
Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!?
by Cinn
Doesn't everyone forget v-day? Pffft. We never do anything for it or even say happy v-day to each other. Who cares? Nik got me roses and a heart-confetti snowglobe for our very first v-day... and I was like... "K, not necessary... AT ALL. Don't murder flowers and shit on my account." And he was like, "Good, I hate this shit." The end. We've literally never done anything about it or said anything about it since then.

Our anniversary is sometime this month too. I wanna say like... Feb 23, 25, 27? Maybe 21? I think it was an odd-numbered day. *Think* Anyway, we never remember it until one of our mom's or grandma's or someone is like "Happy Xth Anniversary to you two!" *Rolling* We were together for so long prior to getting married that I generally consider the entire time more accurate anyway (this year... 10 years married, 18 years together). He moved in with me sometime around November 2000... so our "real" anniversary is... vaguely November. Not that we do or say anything for that either. *Wink* I probably wouldn't be able to say offhand how many years if it wasn't obvious-- we graduated in 2000 and hooked up soon after. Easy calculation there, no? And we got married just before Tripp was born... so we've been married for his age.

It's all a big... *Yawn* Romance is so overrated.

4 exams... ew.

I had ONE exam this week, and I still managed to get screwed. I didn't finish studying until 4:30am on Monday for my Tues exam. Pretty sure I aced it anyway. But man... Ragu is killing me. He had this whole schedule in his head but didn't bother telling ME any deadlines until Sunday night. Got the email at 2am (when I had JUST finished writing 3 papers that took all day). I knew Monday was going to be a nightmare. It was. Tuesday was a nightmare... and ended with that late-evening exam (because you know... we're all so much more apt to be accurate with stat at 8:30pm, right?), and today, I had one of those "Hey, I need you to be in your office in half an hour" rush to campus deals... and only got home just now.

On the plus side... I got like 600 pages printed and organized, learned how to change an ink cartridge in one of those huge office printers... how to steal paper from all the copy/fax/etc compartments to refill the printer compartment...

...and I now know where to steal office supplies. *Rolling*

I got like 3 emails during the drive home too. If I get ONE more email tonight, I'm going to murder Ragu. *Pthb*

Man... I will forever forget that I'm writing to you in a forum. That's just... a thing now. *Facepalm* Just saying.

MESSAGE THREAD
Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-14-18 9:21pm
by Charlie ~
*Star* Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-14-18 11:13pm
by Cinn
Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-14-18 11:23pm
by Charlie ~
Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-15-18 12:04am
by Cinn
Re: Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-15-18 11:14am
by Charlie ~
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-15-18 4:45pm
by Cinn
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-15-18 11:42pm
by Charlie ~
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-16-18 12:19am
by Cinn
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-16-18 7:25pm
by Charlie ~
Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-15-18 8:45am
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-15-18 11:33am
by Charlie ~
Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-15-18 10:09pm
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-15-18 11:45pm
by Charlie ~
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Migraine + Exam Week = WTF!? · 02-16-18 4:09am
by Dragon is hiding

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Charlie ~.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3163913