Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3161246
Rated: GC · Message Forum · Community · #2146092
A support forum for writers dealing with mental illness
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 5, 2018 at 12:06am
Intro of sorts?
Hi, I'm Dragon. *Smile*

Just looking at what others have said, here's the basics of me: I'm an undergrad student, double major in Education Sciences and Chinese Studies. I'm minoring in Linguistics. My "specializations" are Early Childhood Education and Digital Media and Learning for Education, and Language/Literature for Chinese. I'm in my 4th year of uni and have about 10 classes (40-ish) units left until I complete everything. *Thumbsup*

As for mental health, I've never been formally "labelled" with anything, mostly because of religion (I'm Buddhist, and lots of things are really hard to explain in that sense) and if something were to be officially/formally wrong, well, it wouldn't be a pretty picture. *Think*

If I did an honest self-evaluation, my level self-esteem is definitely not great, and don't get me started on body image.
I have a younger sister (1 year apart) who's a level up from uber-competitive, so growing up with her was very much a cycle of who did better in everything, from school to sports to body-shape. Very fun. *Pthb*
I may also have some type of stress-related/triggered mental health thing, but I'll leave that one up to the professionals to decide.

Words I've heard people use on me are: nice, smart, determined. I consider myself plain. I work hard to achieve what I do, and I'm a very private person when it comes to stuff about me, so actually being in MWHA... I don't know how/why I decided to join, but yeah. I'm also super busy, but as my professor likes to say, "If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it." *shrug* Somehow, I manage.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 12:06am
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 8:15am
by Kit
Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-16-18 8:32am
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 12:04pm
by Jayne
Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 3:52pm
by Cinn
Re: Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 6:24pm
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 6:32pm
by Cinn
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 6:40pm
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 6:57pm
by Cinn
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 9:35pm
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 9:43pm
by Cinn
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 9:51pm
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-06-18 11:46am
by Charlie ~
Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-06-18 5:42pm
by Shh...whisper, MHWAmember

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Charlie ~.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3161246