SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3159465
Rated: GC · Message Forum · Community · #2146092
A support forum for writers dealing with mental illness
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 30, 2018 at 10:48am
*Exclaimv*Re: TW Thing after thing....
When I read about your fractured jaw, I cringed so hard. Teeth iissues are some of the most distracting for me. I was at the dentist and he said I've been subconsciously clenching my jaw, which isn't a huge deal, but even that is super painful and causes headaches. I can't even imagine a fractured jaw.

What sucks about school is that the professors don't care what's going on in your life. It's not like if you're in severe pain, you can just miss assignments. I think it's harder than work in that way. I mean, if I have a terrible migraine, I'm allowed to miss work. School is different though.

It's not that you aren't cut out for the post-grad program though. You're dealing with a lot of stuff outside of school. You have a lot of challenges that other people aren't dealing with. It's going to take more effort than seems possible, but you made it to grad school, you're meant to be there.

Sorry to hear that there's such a whirlwind of stuff happening around you though. It's always nice when an ex pops up and decides to handle your future plans for you. *Rolleyes* Oh, plus the family guilt trips! It's not like being super busy, in school, and dealing with a fractured jaw are enough reasons to withdraw a little bit.

I hope you get your essay written. It might not be the best essay you've ever done, and your extenuating circumstances might not be taken into consideration, but I'd say getting it done at all is a feat at this point.

Best,
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaimv*TW Thing after thing.... · 01-30-18 6:05am
by Kit
*Star* Re: TW Thing after thing.... · 01-30-18 10:48am
by Charlie ~
Re: TW Thing after thing.... · 01-30-18 3:47pm
by Warped Sanity
Re: Re: TW Thing after thing.... · 01-30-18 4:57pm
by Sally
Re: TW Thing after thing.... · 02-02-18 12:55pm
by WordsPoeticallyWorth
Re: TW Thing after thing.... · 02-15-18 6:14am
by Whata SpoonStealer

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Charlie ~.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3159465