Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3063563
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Community · #1970158
A place for those who lost a loved one.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 29, 2017 at 5:13pm
Re: Re: Decaying Friend
by A Non-Existent User
I feel your guys' anger. I'm sorry you had to go through that. It never happens like we expect it to, in fact we don't even expect it. It is a very final end of life that we are often not prepared for. I don't pretend to know all, or understand everybody's reactions. It sounds like a lack of hope or a cushion of hope or love that leads us to the extreme of feeling when some one passes.
My M&D both died within seven years recently and I handled it well. I wasn't glad but they were old and sick. They had become Christian and so that was very comforting. But it does leave an emptiness, you are lacking someone who was close and nothing is in his or her place- part of your happiness is gone. Some say they will never be the same. You kind of have to pick up the pieces and go on. If you need love- God loves you and can comfort you. But it is not over until it is over. There are many brave souls out there who feel the same and where they find the strength I don't know. Jesus was my strength. I don't get too attached to people but I always long for intimacy.
So just play it right be yourself, see what you need or not. Pursue something or not you don't have to change unless you are making your marriage or kids life hard. Take some time. Be comforted. Don't hate. Don't make your loved ones feel like you do. Don't isolate. The human mind has a great capacity to cope let it. It should come back. Rest.
MESSAGE THREAD
Decaying Friend · 01-29-17 2:52pm
by Poeros
Re: Decaying Friend · 01-29-17 3:01pm
by Scifiwizard Retired
*Star* Re: Re: Decaying Friend · 01-29-17 5:13pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Decaying Friend · 01-29-17 5:43pm
by Scifiwizard Retired
Re: Re: Re: Re: Decaying Friend · 01-29-17 5:52pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Decaying Friend · 01-29-17 6:22pm
by Scifiwizard Retired

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Scifiwizard Retired.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3063563