SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3044724
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1786069
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 30, 2016 at 9:28pm
December's Activity.
Hey guys...sorry I haven't been around much obviously, it's been quite the week and a half. Just wanted to stop in and tell you that I'm touched and honored by all the kindness and well-wishes, and I'm so thrilled to see that many of you have kept on with the month. You guys really are the best *Heart*.

Even though I'm leaving my mom's house tomorrow to head back home for a few weeks before I'm back for Christmas, I still won't be around much...luckily, I had a plan in action going as far back as September for what was gonna go on in the 30DBC in December (the one time I may have actually planned ahead *Laugh*).

Because of the success of our August camping trip, we're going on another vacation...this time, Dragon is hiding will be guiding us through Australia! (and more places, but I haven't really had a chance to sit down and get into the details). She'll be sending out prompts through the forum and eventually the mailing list if/when I have a chance to change that. Sounds pretty exciting! Hopefully it's every bit as much fun as the European backpacking trip.

I'll still pop in on occasion, but it's hard to say just how much right now. I imagine come January I think I'll be able to return to my full-time gig doing whatever it is I do *Laugh*. Take care, have fun, and be kind to one another. *Heart*

-Norb

My sig from Tanin, Writing Warrior.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
December's Activity. · 11-30-16 9:28pm
by Fivesixer
Re: December's Activity. · 11-30-16 9:44pm
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Re: December's Activity. · 11-30-16 10:31pm
by Fivesixer
Re: Re: December's Activity. · 12-01-16 12:53pm
by BlueMoon
Re: Re: Re: December's Activity. · 12-01-16 3:03pm
by Dragon is hiding
Re: December's Activity. · 12-01-16 12:13am
by Lyn's a Witchy Woman
Re: Re: December's Activity. · 12-01-16 6:24am
by Dragon is hiding

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Fivesixer.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3044724