*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3031393
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 17, 2016 at 2:59pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Would you read?
I'm not so interested in the Back Story. That can be added to the story to create subplots. I'm more interested in the present. Janna must be a very good tracker, or detective. What does she have that puts her in touch with Jack? Why do I want to know why these people are dieing? If its pointing to woves, etc and He thinks differently? how does he convince the higher ups to let him pursue this idea? Can Janna bring forensic evidence that the dogs are only feeding off murdered vicims and destroying evidence? What conflicts do they face? A crooked police that wants to solve the crime and look good for the next election? They don't want to bring in Indians that make their investigation look weak? How about the relationship between the local law and Indian law? Can these two people solve a case and bring some communication and compromise to the two factions?
Thats what I want to know as a reader.
The history of these two are far less interesting than what is going on right now. How has the past developed these two? Think of Romeo and Juliet.

Tina

Merit Badge in I Love WdC
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on nine wonderful years on WDC! Here's to many more years together. Hugs~Hannah ā™„
MESSAGE THREAD
Would you read? · 10-16-16 11:50pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Would you read? · 10-17-16 6:42am
by QPdoll
Re: Would you read? · 10-17-16 6:49am
by Shanachie
Re: Would you read? · 10-17-16 7:17am
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Re: Would you read? · 10-17-16 7:32am
by MontyB
Re: Re: Re: Would you read? · 10-17-16 10:24am
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Would you read? · 10-17-16 2:59pm
by Quick-Quill

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3031393