*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3030411
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 15, 2016 at 12:05pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: revised outline.
Questions? I wonder how to make the reader ask them? I'm good at leaveing hooks to keep the reader turning the pages. Its how to craft the story to create questions in the middle... Once the reader knows there are tow people the obvious answere is twins. Now the question is how were they split? where to craft that part. Its easier to TELL the story. TO make it an interesting puzzle to solve is my problem.
there aren't any reasons to stop her. Only if she were to attempt to lay claims on the orig grandparents estate. She isn't that kind of person...
I do have one line of thought. her BS is she was held hostage by a whacko. what if the guy escapes and tries to find her? How would he find out where she is? could that be a line in the story as he begins to find out where she is as the police are trying to recapture him? She would have to tell the other MC why she is terrified? He and her new group of ex vets helping her with PTSD would have to save her? too far fetched?

Tina

Merit Badge in I Love WdC
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on nine wonderful years on WDC! Here's to many more years together. Hugs~Hannah ā™„
MESSAGE THREAD
revised outline. · 10-13-16 10:08pm
by Quick-Quill
Re: revised outline. · 10-13-16 10:37pm
by Elycia Lee ā˜®
Re: Re: revised outline. · 10-13-16 10:59pm
by Quick-Quill
Re: Re: Re: revised outline. · 10-13-16 11:08pm
by Elycia Lee ā˜®
Re: Re: Re: Re: revised outline. · 10-14-16 1:03am
by Quick-Quill
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: revised outline. · 10-15-16 12:05pm
by Quick-Quill
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: revised outline. · 10-15-16 2:21pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: revised outline. · 10-15-16 2:50pm
by Dobie Mom
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: revised outline. · 10-15-16 11:35pm
by Quick-Quill

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3030411