*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3025749
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 4, 2016 at 9:51am
The greatest things about prepping
I always get so excited when October starts. I know I'm going to do at least a few days of writing and prepping because (for me especially) life gets in the way a lot! But this year, I gathered all my supplies. Notebooks, pens, highlighters, sharpened pencils and music to keep me going. And I set a writing timer (to make sure I hit at least 15 minutes of writing at a time) so I could settle down while my boys played with their old toys, taking them apart and making new toys! Well next thing I know, my 11 year old has his own binder of loose leaf paper and a pencil and he is sitting right there next to me scribbling away! My youngest who isn't into writing sat down with his own notebook and started drawing pictures that could "go along" with our stories. It has become a whole family affair and it's great! We share our ideas and ask for help from each other. And we are having fun! It's easier to find the time when we are all excited to work and we tend to spend more then 15 minutes writing and then more time together when we are done discussing and looking over what each other has done. I am grateful that I can include them in this.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The greatest things about prepping · 10-04-16 9:51am
by A.J. Barretts
Re: The greatest things about prepping · 10-04-16 10:15am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: The greatest things about prepping · 10-04-16 10:24am
by A.J. Barretts
Re: The greatest things about prepping · 10-04-16 10:56am
by Raven Sharp
Re: The greatest things about prepping · 10-04-16 11:08am
by QPdoll
Re: The greatest things about prepping · 10-04-16 12:35pm
by SB Musing

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3025749