*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2801086
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1800399
Superheroes, powers, transformations, magic and similar are discussed in this forum!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 9, 2015 at 1:13am
Two new campfires + One more
Hello everyone. How are you all feeling today? Good? Good. Today, I'd like to inform everyone of two new campfires I'm busy trying to set up and recruit new members for.

Now the two campfires I'm bringing forth this time are new ones i wanted to try and get off the air, same as always. But this time, I'm allowing more openness for the two new campfires as far as what kinds of story's each member can write for themselves, or what kind of story's they want to write with each other.

The first campfire is called "Invalid Item, and the base plot is pretty easy to guess at. You start off as a normal person (no superpowers, etc) who finds themselves shrunken in either your family's own home, or the home of someone else's family. Also, everyone who shrinks starts off in the same basic neighborhood, so we can plan out crossover chapters with each other if we so wish.

One of the great things about this campfire, (much like the second one) is that it isn't fetish based. I mean, you can still do that stuff if you want, just like i will be doing myself, but as for the rest of you who don't want to do anything like that, you all will have the choice as to what you want your tiny character to do. Will you live your new tiny life like most other people would? Trying to survive each and every day without being crushed underfoot by a normal sized human, or by some other object that could spell the death of you. Or will you come up with some other creative way to spend the rest of your shrunken life?

In any case, the other campfire I've come up with can also be taken however you like, mostly because when you create your character bio in the beginning, that's exactly what you'll be doing. Taking the things provided for you and turning them into whatever you want them to be. The second campfire is called, "Personification, and it starts off with you creating and becoming a living, breathing, physical form of your own Writing.com persona.

Now before we continue any further, some of you may be wondering what i mean by, "becoming your Writing.com persona." Well it's simple. You see how I'm called Dr. Shrink? Well let's take that name, what it stands for, and turn it into a living, breathing, person/creature/etc.

It's a bit complicated at first, because you can take the meaning of Dr. Shrink and turn it into many different ideas or creations. One such idea is creating someone who works as a doctor, and a shrink. Another idea is a doctor who's name is Shrink. And yet another idea is a doctor who specializes in shrinking, or has power over height, etc.

As you can see, there are many different ideas that can be used when creating your Writing.com persona. But for the most part, you can just go with the one that you like the most. And after you're done doing that, you can go into the world and do whatever it is you think your persona would enjoy doing. (Or whatever it is you want them to do for that matter)

In any case, those are the new campfires I've brought forth. If anyone wants to join, all you need to do is ask.

Dr. Shrink

PS: Also, a friend of mine, Orangehead111 wanted me to ask around for recruits for his own campfire called "Invalid Item. If any of you know about FNAF through Youtube or friends or whatever, then you already know pretty much everything. Though there are other things that are different in his campfire, if you want to know more, please ask him for more info.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Two new campfires + One more · 03-09-15 1:13am
by Dr. Shrink

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, scriptboy.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2801086