*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2778141
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(672)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 8, 2015 at 12:23pm
Hello Everyone
Hello everyone!

Happy New Year to all. My name is Michael Charles. I'm an African-American who likes to write whatever idea that comes to mind and could be fleshed out to its utmost brilliance. I live in Far Rockaway, New York, and I have lived here for all of my life. I'm 19 years old, and my birthday is in the hot summer month, the 17th of July.

I read any an all books as long as they can grip me and have apart of the story. If it doesn't grip me, then I wouldn't be interested in reading, especially for stories that have lengthy chapters.

Although I do read, I like to write more. I edit when I have the time to spare which is usually rare, but when I do I make sure to do a diligent job so time is much needed for my editing work.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you about my passion. Writing and Art. I could do those two practices for days on end. Even if I'm really really exhausted and if my body were to pass away from no energy, my soul could just continue on doing just those two things. That's just describing my liking for the two things I enjoy doing, not to take that literal although for those that have seen me it may just literal. Even with having these two things I love doing, I just don't know what I would like to do as a career and I don't think I ever will.

Anyhow, enough of me I guess, but I do hope that my writings will make you feel and that you would be moved by my writings in many ways. I also hope to make this my foundation for my path of becoming a master of fantasy. :P It's a little goal I always had, don't mind me. :3

It would nice to here from everyone. :)
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hello Everyone · 01-08-15 12:23pm
by F.D. Charles
Re: Hello Everyone · 01-08-15 12:29pm
by Nikola~Ugh Summer!
Re: Hello Everyone · 01-08-15 3:04pm
by Cub-bee
Re: Hello Everyone · 01-08-15 3:34pm
by abcoachnz-Sometimes around
Re: Re: Hello Everyone · 01-12-15 6:16pm
by F.D. Charles
Re: Re: Re: Hello Everyone · 01-12-15 6:41pm
by Wordsmitty ✍️
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello Everyone · 01-12-15 6:55pm
by F.D. Charles
Re: Hello Everyone · 01-08-15 11:42pm
by Lynda Miller
Re: Re: Hello Everyone · 01-12-15 6:24pm
by F.D. Charles
Re: Hello Everyone · 01-09-15 3:45pm
by 1UppyEar

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2778141