*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2776906
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(672)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 4, 2015 at 8:27pm
Re: Aloha, From Washington!
by patteyb
Hi, Samantha --

Welcome to WdC! I'm from rainy New England, where it is raining as I type, and where it has rained every other day since Christmas (or so it seems). I can't say that I like the rain, but it sure beats snow. You have certainly lived in some beautiful spots -- Hawaii, Alaska and Washington! My daughter and son-in-law lived in Anchorage for 5 years and loved it. I only visited them once, but was impressed with its wild beauty.

I had a laugh over your chiweenies' names! I also love dogs. My husband and I live with 3 dogs: a maremma named Caleb, a bichon we call Leo, and a flat-coated retriever mix who answers to Ginger. We also have 2 cats and 4 alpacas.

WdC is a wonderfully supportive site and I'm sure it will help you achieve your writing goals. As for writer's block, sometimes it is hard to get out of your own way, but just start putting words to paper (or screen) and try not to be over-critical. Writing is more about editing.

Look forward to seeing you around the site!

Pattey
MESSAGE THREAD
Aloha, From Washington! · 01-04-15 6:12am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Aloha, From Washington! · 01-04-15 11:06am
by Charlie ~
Re: Aloha, From Washington! · 01-04-15 12:08pm
by 1UppyEar
Re: Re: Aloha, From Washington! · 01-04-15 3:26pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Aloha, From Washington! · 01-04-15 7:36pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Aloha, From Washington! · 01-04-15 8:27pm
by Grace
*Star* Re: Aloha, From Washington! · 01-04-15 8:27pm
by patteyb

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2776906