*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2775987
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(672)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 2, 2015 at 12:17pm
returning newbie
by Grace
Hello Everyone!

I first joined this site way back when, in 2002, I believe, and was a daily presence for a couple years. I honestly don't even remember what my username was, it's been so long. (Never mind password!) I ended up going through a few packed up boxes and found a few little mementos from a convention I attended in Baltimore. (Also many years ago.) I came back, found I remembered nothing about my old account, and started up a new one. Probably for the best, since whatever writing is still there is very old and not so great.

I've since moved several times, drifted about here and there, and done weird things like move halfway across the continent on a whim and become a foster parent. These last two things have become the focus of my writing of late; I've only been fostering for a few months now and, never having had kids earlier in life, I was very unprepared. Writing - blogging anonymously, really - has helped me find order where there has been none.

I missed this place, this community. The people here lent me strength during some of the most trying times of my life. I wanted to thank you all for that and begin to try to find my place back in this wonderful community.

-Grace (formerly Kellen. I think.)
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
returning newbie · 01-02-15 12:17pm
by Grace
Re: returning newbie · 01-02-15 12:33pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: returning newbie · 01-03-15 8:02pm
by 1UppyEar
Re: Re: returning newbie · 01-04-15 10:23pm
by Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: returning newbie · 01-05-15 2:23pm
by Grace

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2775987