*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2753348
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 26, 2014 at 5:28pm
Edited: October 26, 2014 at 5:29pm
A NaNoWriMo tag for your door handles
So I've encountered the things most of us writers *sigh* hate. This weekend, mostly all of them. The things we dislike, the stuff that makes us pull our hair out.

So I gave it a few hours and figured it'd be best to print out a fold-able A4 sheet that includes all the information a non-writer needs to know about NaNoWriMo. Going to copy/paste/format the contents here, feel free to add anything you want!

!Attention!
This individual is taking part in the national novel writing month. He/She is going to write a whole novel in a single month. In order to provide the necessary environment, please don't disturb the specimen.

- Please don't ask said specimen about the content of his/her novel. Doing so could result in serious loss of time through gabbling and explaining over and over again.

- Please don't peer over the specimen's shoulder staring at his/her work. Doing so could result in the specimen opening google in a fresh window and the specimen gazing at it until you're gone.

- Please ignore sudden bursts of laughter and tears. Specimen may also display antisocial behavior, coupled with sentences like "I don't have to go outside" or "My real friends are my characters".

- Please make sure the specimen is fed three times a day, and make sure he/she eats something else than junk food or instant rice. Specimen may occasionally fall asleep, gently rub toes if that is the case.

- Please restrain your "awesome" ideas regarding the novel unless the specimen specifically asks for them. Failure to comply may result in alienation through senseless arguments about personal plot taste.

- Please gently touch the specimen's head in case he/she spends too much time with junk sites. If specimen persists, you are allowed to pull the cable and reduce internet access.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
A NaNoWriMo tag for your door handles · 10-26-14 5:28pm
by Medvekoma
Re: A NaNoWriMo tag for your door handles · 10-26-14 6:13pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: A NaNoWriMo tag for your door handles · 10-26-14 6:31pm
by Shanachie
Re: A NaNoWriMo tag for your door handles · 10-26-14 7:34pm
by Storm Machine
Re: A NaNoWriMo tag for your door handles · 10-26-14 10:42pm
by Cheddah
Re: Re: A NaNoWriMo tag for your door handles · 10-27-14 11:51am
by Katzendragonz
Re: Re: Re: A NaNoWriMo tag for your door handles · 10-27-14 2:05pm
by Medvekoma
Re: Re: Re: Re: A NaNoWriMo tag for your door handles · 10-27-14 2:29pm
by Katzendragonz

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2753348