*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2751596
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Folklore · #1343647
???? TEFF HAS Twelve years on WDC! FORUM keeps ADC records.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 22, 2014 at 7:40am
Edited: October 22, 2014 at 7:57am
Inundated by the Power of Buffalo Grass
Inundated by the Power of Buffalo Grass which grows on my lawn. This is true. If it goes to two feet, flat fronds make sturdy baskets.

"Hello again ... thanx for gp funding."  

I dont think people really write well at all anymore. Those with no knack for the wily craft of writing ... oh hell yeah ... they simply sit and imitate typing with so many boring punched sentences it creeps me out. Verbose. Redundant.

Let us fly the skies of navy nights into ... Oh, hell yeah ---

IT'S CAULDRON TIME. IT'S EVERYWHERE!

Suppose an Everyone from Everywhere intends to attempt being different in all verbals that are read, not actually said, but taken as post (eg) talk.

Or via emails said persona stays boring by explaining all the givens of multiple paragraphs forever by talking down and being so specific it sucks?

Has anyone encountered such a nuance lately?

And where?

Oh migod? In site fiction .. damn.

Whereas Adolescent LIT or Young Adult sections of libraries by genre are the same as above.

HELP!!!

REV request pending. Oh looky here ---

I'd love more of these from CLUB. Review of "EVERYONE HAS A HALLOWEEN STORY "

Meanwhile /// here @ TEFFOM estates --- we've some warm days again ... garden chores calling. My list is so big, I cant pick it up either not unlike the incoming snapdragons. They made it inside since Sept. Imagine? Who knew?

STILL -- @
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1518804 by Not Available.

The story only needs the word ... Halloween. Need not be Oct 31 date details. Maybe this title scares folks off. So visit the thing, I always encourage writers, welcome submissions and seasonal posts. Like here. Watch out the incoming postals missives might cobweb you to a tight corner on ADCs WAVE.

I'd like to be invited to view contests.

CLUB this is and ADC contest.

DONATIONS. SUBMISSIONS, DOECORATIONS, POSTS .. if readers care to do their part, invited to celebrate CALDRON TIMEs Autumn 2014.

Please review "Invalid Item so the contest moves out there onsite @ Public REV Pg.

Wow, calling for submissions. And how!

Meanwhile shall waltz ... Outside on a crisp, chilly morn ...

Crickets fading as if last call. Consider this wish, a post, a plea another mood door buster for YOUR MUSE! CLUB! and all readers @ http://www.writing.com

Yes, tis true --- Writing contest in progress ...
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Inundated by the Power of Buffalo Grass · 10-22-14 7:40am
by April Sunday

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, April Sunday.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2751596