Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2629137
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1786069
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 1, 2014 at 7:55pm
MY MOB MESSAGE
February 2014 Blog Mob - Join or ...

I, as well as you, have been given an offer we cannot refuse. *SHOCK*   Well, we can, but we signed on and accepted it.

The question to meditate today is "What shall the Blog Mob be?" Let us now assume the lotus position, touch are thumb and first fingers, clear are heads and zzzzzzz

No. Wait. Try to stay awake no matter how much your creative juices have been zapped writing already.

It seems that we have already become a manipulated mob, given suggestive prompts at the whim of some cold power of the far northland (probably snow bound and looking for any amusement, and what better than a bunch of blog mobbers).

There are two possibilities for any blog mob:

1. Ochlocracy
2. All blogging at the same place at the same time, you know, like those flash mobs (the ones with clothes on)

*BULLET*So my choice is to blog all at the same place/time (clothing optional if it stays virtual).
*BULLET*We should not have to stand to blog nor use a stand for our computers to be placed to blog. In other words, we can be standless as long as we blog something.
*BULLET*Our chant is obvious. We should practice each day as we turn on our computers and as we see others at a computer. We should repeat it often.

All for the Blog!  Blogs for all.
                             All for the Blog!  Blogs for all.

Thanks
WS
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
MY MOB MESSAGE · 02-01-14 7:55pm
by Wordsmitty ✍️
Re: MY MOB MESSAGE · 02-01-14 8:00pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: MY MOB Blog Entry · 02-01-14 8:05pm
by Wordsmitty ✍️
Re: Re: MY MOB MESSAGE · 02-01-14 8:42pm
by Brother Nature
Re: Re: Re: MY MOB MESSAGE · 02-01-14 10:36pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Fivesixer.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2629137