*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2548243
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 29, 2013 at 6:23am
Full Group Email System
by A Non-Existent User
My suggestion is an email system for groups, similar to a normal Writing.com member inbox.

So... hopefully it could only accessible to group leaders at a certain level...

It could or would save sent emails from the group from any members who have sent emails from the group. It could maybe receive emails like member accounts, so as (hypothetically) it would only be accessible to group leaders, when any leader replies to an email in a group inbox, there would be a replied icon which would help prevent all the leaders responding to an email...

The draft email system, if it was there and accessible to certain levels, would help in preparing draft emails that could be easily sent out by other leaders on the correct days/times negating the need to copy and paste from leader-only items. The system would hopefully embody the current system of sending emails to the whole group or from certain group levels upwards. The delete option for all emails could remain with the group owner.

I suppose an authorised secondary account can embody the same concept... but it seems more of a risk with passwords and a personal account involved.

I've got into far too much detail as a suggestion... and not enough because there's too much to think about. I'm sure it would use up a lot of space eventually which means... a cost.

In conclusion, I suggest this suggestion.
Many thanks for taking the time to consider. *Smile*

*Suitheart* ..jannie..
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
~We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love~
*Suitheart*
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
~An end is not the end~
*Suitheart*
"Invalid Item "Invalid Item "CLASH! [13+]
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Full Group Email System · 07-29-13 6:23am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2548243