*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2508014
Rated: E · Message Forum · Steampunk · #1776068
Discuss, learn, practice, promote, write and review Steampunk, Sci-fi & Fantasy with us.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 24, 2013 at 4:42pm
Edited: March 24, 2013 at 4:48pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: (Clockwork Crier) Newsletter ...
"This is quite informative and I prefer reading fiction since I do write in that particular genre but to keep me reading a newsletter full of facts -whoa. You must be real good. And it's interesting to me because it's very different from what I mostly read about. I also like how people answer the questions of other people.
DominantMind "

"An interesting and informative newsletter. I would love to write a steampunk based story, but have always been nervous. The information and links to other writers here gives me a basis from which to start.

An excellent introduction to steampunk, simple and direct offering inspiration to newcomers to the genre.
tollykit"

"I am a lover of SteamPunk, and this newsletter captured and held my interest. It elicited both excitement and curiosity. I am looking forward to the next issue, mainly to see what happens next with Clangor & Hiss, Steam Punk Detectives. The writing of the newsletter is overall very strong, and the love of the genre/lifestyle that the contributors feel is quite apparent. Well done!
Rambling_Rose "

"Steampunk is fascinating. This will likely go a long way to inspire diabolical minds to write the essence of the fantastique in the fashion of rivets bursting away as the boiler pressure increases because the relief valve is stuck or the snifter failed to deliver the energy depleted water. Many despise the idea of the "punk." Steampunk tends to bedazzle some of the bigotry that would disparage those who simply want a new wave of chaaracters with whom to identify. I'd like to see this become a front page link with a sticky... well maybe a sticky valve.

Dr. C.
Dr. Charbonneau "
MESSAGE THREAD
(Clockwork Crier) Newsletter Comments! · 03-24-13 3:46pm
by Thundersbeard 30DBC JULY HOST
Re: (Clockwork Crier) Newsletter Comments! · 03-24-13 3:52pm
Re: Re: (Clockwork Crier) Newsletter Comments! · 03-24-13 3:56pm
Re: Re: Re: (Clockwork Crier) Newsletter Comments! · 03-24-13 4:02pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: (Clockwork Crier) Newsletter Comments! · 03-24-13 4:23pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: (Clockwork Crier) Newsletter Comments! · 03-24-13 4:30pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: (Clockwork Crier) Newsletter Comm... · 03-24-13 4:36pm
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: (Clockwork Crier) Newsletter ... · 03-24-13 4:42pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: (Clockwork Crier) Newslet... · 06-19-16 6:44am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: (Clockwork Crier) New... · 06-19-16 7:06am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: (Clockwork Crier)... · 07-02-16 6:45am
by L. Stephen O'Neill
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: (Clockwork Cr... · 07-02-16 8:19am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: (Clockwor... · 07-09-16 11:56pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: (Cloc... · 07-26-16 10:39pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Beck Firing back up!.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2508014