*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2364835
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1472854
Please post a message to say hello and let me know you're visiting my portfolio!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 26, 2012 at 1:29pm
Re: Hey!
Hey Tanisha!

It's so great to hear from you *Delight*! Yeah, it has been a while, and really I haven't been on writing.com much since then. (As you can see since I'm replying 4 days after you posted here *Blush* Sorry about that.) I guess I've had a lot going on in my personal life, trying to finalize a nasty divorce for one. Mostly, I've been knee deep in my novel. It's taken a while to get it going--kind of got caught up in the planning stage, but it's rolling along now. I don't have any plans to post it here on site. When my first draft is complete, I will write a second, third, and how ever many drafts I need to do before I pass it along to a group of readers for feedback. Then after probably more drafts are finished and polished as best I can polish them, I'll send my manuscript off in search of a kind and generous agent who I hope is just sitting around waiting for my manuscript to shuffle around to eager and willing publishers. *Laugh* Well, it can't hurt to dream, or for that matter . . . try, right!!

I've missed working on short stories. They just don't take so long to finish and make me feel like I've accomplished something. lol

So, how about you? How've you been? What things have you been working on? I hope you've been writing lots! *Flower3* I'll have to stop by your port soon!

Well, thanks for dropping in and saying hi, my friend!

Take care~

Noelle

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Hey! · 02-22-12 9:00am
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Hey! · 02-26-12 1:29pm
by Noelle ~ TY Anon!
Re: Re: Hey! · 02-29-12 7:58am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Hey! · 11-05-12 10:00am
by Noelle ~ TY Anon!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Noelle ~ TY Anon!.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2364835