SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2350593
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1786069
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 24, 2012 at 8:36am
Re: Proposed prompts for January 27th onward
I just emailed this out. Goshers, there's so many places to click, *Check* etc. And move onto. I fear, dear Earl is somewhere passed out from the heat of the competition.

Be that as it may, all joking aside --- here's this repeated missive ...

Hello the House!

Kit ... has raised the following question.

Quote: "Does this replace the prompts we were scheduled to give for the rest of the month. I imagine the vast majority of WDC members write mostly fiction. That's not where I'm at right now which is why I chose this for my first activity after an absence of almost 3 years." End Quote.

TEFF here --- Ooops. I did not realize, although I did proceed to ask re: the monthly prompter's list, that a prompt schedule went to the end of the month.

We'll do this. SO IF ANYONE wishes to go ahead with their scheduled prompt date, (IF ANY?) by all means go for it.

Bloggers may answer either prompt for the dates given (Jan 27-31). Therefore they have a choice of following TEFFs serial prompts (now posted on the forum and sent out Jan 23) also available @ "Invalid Entry for the fiction serial.

Goodness, a blogger can decide to do both IF there are anymore forthcoming. Maybe there aren't. But bloggers are not required to do so. I will send the 500 gp for each blog applying to the serial.

IF there are any questions PLEASE post on the forum @ "30-Day Blogging Challenge"

I apologize for this faux pas. Thanks for the info, Kit.

Signed, TEFF"

In conclusion ... where is the prompt list after Jan 26?

Meanwhile, given blog challenge history --- during blog challenges, we often reserve the right to throw out other things. Just imagine how appropriate geographic setting can be for the non fiction buffs.

Stretching on is like blogging on. At least, I always thought so.

Can't elaborate on "dead ___________" THAT would be tying the hands of creative bloggers. Which has never been my attention. I also do non fiction, Kit. But continue to applaud mysteries nonetheless. And I feel that all writers/ readers should enjoy their personal genre pref for reading or writing.

Could be --- I am the Jan 27 prompter and the list ended Jan 26 -- at this point unsure.

Hang in, Kit, we don't want to lose your fine efforts already rendered. To be sure!
MESSAGE THREAD
Proposed prompts for January 27th onward · 01-23-12 10:41pm
by Kit_Carmelite
*Star* Re: Proposed prompts for January 27th onward · 01-24-12 8:36am
by April Sunday

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Fivesixer.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2350593