*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2315191
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Erotica · #1604505
An erotica contest sponsored by the Forbidden Fruits Group! Round 42!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 21, 2011 at 6:30pm
Rissa & Veronica
by A Non-Existent User
Rissa & Veronica
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1820337 by Not Available.

"oh God Rissa..Oh God.." she added two more fingers and that was it. I cried out Loudly as I cameall over her fingers and chin. she rode out my orgasm and contiued to suck on my cilt. I was panting by the time she was done and she licked her fingers and chin clean. she smiled over me and planted littlekisses all over my face. I smiled and kissed her neck. She moaned and i grabed her breasts, squeezing them. She moaned louder and closed her eyes. I pushed her shirt and bra from her shoulders and kissed and nipped my way to her nipples. she louder and slid one of my hands behig my head too push me closer to her. I took her left nipple into my mouth and sucked on it. I started to sit up and she sat in my lap, my lips never leaving her body. I slipped my hands under her skrit and rubbed her bare ass. she moaned louder and i smiled. i switched to the other niple and gave it just as much attention as the other."oh my GOD!" she moaned. i squezzed her ass and started kissing my way down her stomach. she leaned back agienst the window and slid down so that she was under me. I kissed her hips and slipped her skirt down her legs, revealing her beautiful pussy. I spread her legs and kissed her pussy. she moaned and bit her lwer lip. she slowly opened her pussylips and blew on her cilt. she cried out and gripped the headrest of the driver's seat. i kissed her cilt, teasing her. "stop teasing me!"she whinned. i attacked her pussy and slid my tounge into her. she screamed and grabbed my hair, pulling it.i started rubbing her cilt with my thumb and continued to slide my tonge in and out of her pussy. she arched her back and bucked her hips, causing me to go deeper into her and smiled and when she screamed louder."OH GOD!....baby...im so close.." smiled and then pulled my tounge and finger out of her. she made disgruntled noise and glared at me. "what the fuck?""baby, idont want you to cum to quiclky." i kissed her lips and slid a finger around her , smiling. Rissa bit her lower lip hard ans squezed the heardes "OH GOD VERONICA...im going to cum.."I kissed her. i pulled back as i just relized something. "when did u get your tounge pirced?" "two days ago didnt it feel good on your pussy" she said"no i was to lost in pleasure" i said. she rolled her eys and smiled" whatever, get dressed. i got get you home before halloween ends." she helped me get dressed and i helped her. we hopped in the front seat and she held my hand the whole way back to her house. i smiled and said happy halloween.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Rissa & Veronica · 10-21-11 6:30pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, MeganBlackwell.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2315191