Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Message Forum · Other · #1804552
New Horizons Academy birthday greetings to Writing.com
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 31, 2011 at 8:07pm
Happy Birthday, WdC!!
I can't truly say how I first came upon this site... it could have been a tip from my mom, or it could have been me thinking, "I wonder what will come up if I just type in www.writing.com?" It could have been either of those, or maybe even a combination of them. I don't remember exactly, but I have to say it was an awesome day that launched a great adventure for me.

I've met so many great people and made amazing friends here since December of 2007. I've been involved in so many groups such as Showering Acts of Joy and Simply Positive, and The Angel Army, where I met my friend Satish. We became friends through the Angel Army Buddy Program. I recently became a member of RIsing Stars, too, where I met another great friend, my Rising Star, Cerulean Son. Through him I discovered The Boiler Room, where lovers of the SteamPunk genre unite. I have also been involved with New Horizons Writing Academy for quite a while and was recently asked to be an instructor there. I've been hard at work putting a fiction writing class together and I have to say that I feel very honored to be the instructor for a class at NH.

I can't say enough about what this site has done for me - not only for my writing, but for my confidence in my writing. It seems I learn something here all the time, whether it's by reviewing, being reviewed, or just talking to other writers on the site. This site has been such a great part of my life for the last few year. I can't say enough about it or about the people I've met here. It's been a great time and a great learning experience. I'm looking forward to another 11 years! And then another 11, and another 11.........
Happy Birthday WdC!!
(And a huge thanks to the StoryMaster and StoryMistress!)
Beck

** Image ID #1783816 Unavailable **

** Image ID #1779062 Unavailable **

** Image ID #1608589 Unavailable **

A sig I bought from Forsaken.

A sig from Forsaken's shop

A new siggy

A cool sig I bought to change up my sigs a bit

A sig given to me by  [Link To User ba_satish]  by Angel Army Writing Buddy!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Happy Birthday, WdC!! · 08-31-11 8:07pm
by Beck Firing back up!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Rixfarmgirl.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2290150