*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1869564
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(672)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 2, 2009 at 9:42am
Re: Newbie Fantasy Author.

Hi and welcome to Writing.com! I remember when I first joined, not knowing what to expect. There are a lot of great groups of people on here that can make the journey more enjoyable. This site offers quite a bit of activity and plenty of reading material. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have. It has been a learning experience and I'm even continuing that learning process by enrolling in the Writer's Academy. The Academy is definitely worth checking out if you want to continue improving your skills. You will also find plenty of forums and groups that may specialize in what your looking for.

I am a member of the Angel Army, a group that strives to promote a positive environment here on WDC. I'm sure you will get to meet several of us in this forum. The Angels are one of the best and most respected groups on this site. They are also one of the largest with membership in the hundreds. I belonged to them once before and had to leave because of personal reasons. They welcomed me back with open arms. You should definitely check them out if you get a chance. Tell them I sent you. *Smile*It's a few moments you won't regret. I also belong to a group called Simply Positive. They are a wonderful bunch of people that also helps promote a positive experience here on Writing .com. They offer the chance to read and review both new and old members. I highly recommend them as well. If you need any assistance I will try to help out the best I can. Feel free to contact me. Have a great day and keep that writing going! *Cool* Peace.

GROUP
The WDC Angel Army  (ASR)
Dedicated to promoting positivity, encouragement, and support to the WDC community.
#1188309 by iKïyå§ama

GROUP
SIMPLY POSITIVE GROUP  (E)
A group whose mission is to spread positivity.
#1384154 by Simply Positive

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1512312 by Not Available.

Here is something for all of you to check out. It is my opinion of Writing.com. It offers reassurance to new members.
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1327706 by Not Available.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Newbie Fantasy Author. · 02-28-09 8:52pm
by Hopchurch
*Star* Re: Newbie Fantasy Author. · 03-02-09 9:42am
by Mike~Dolphins Fan 4 Life

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1869564