SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1744520
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Reviewing · #1441645
Need a review?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 23, 2008 at 6:02pm
Re: A few requests...
Thank you for choosing Viktor's Reviews.

I probably should reword what I won't accept. I meant along the line of calling people to go out and rape, murder, etc or glorifying child centered crimes. I know the difference between fictitious writing and a call to action writing. Fictitious is allowed, call to action on illegal is not.

A story about assassins is fine (after all, my WIP novel features them), but an advertisement for a REAL assassin organization would not be allowed. The lament of a drug user is fine, a persuasive story on using cocaine is not.

As for length, with this being a large number of submissions, I will need longer than a week. I am counting 29 items. Seeing 188GP auto-reward as a bribe, I'll need at most 28 days to finish all reviews (based on total number). Expect closer to a week and a half (based on size).

As I complete reviews, I will be able to give a better time approximation. Adding more material during reviews will, of course, lengthen the time. Expect first review within the next 6 hours.

Viktor's Reviews~Closed for Renovations  (13+)
Need a review?
#1441645 by Viktor Serecros

Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Thanks for the support.  The suggestions you've given me help a lot, and the positive comments really help my confidence and inspire me to get the dang thing written already.

I hope you'll continue to follow Thea her journeys.

thanks again
Dan
MESSAGE THREAD
A few requests... · 06-23-08 3:15pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: A few requests... · 06-23-08 6:02pm
by Viktor Serecros
Re: Re: A few requests... · 06-24-08 10:03am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Viktor Serecros.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1744520