*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1456065
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #980111
A sanctuary for weary writers, inky wretches, and aspiring professional novelists.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 17, 2007 at 11:50pm
Re: Obssession?
Yes, I too have gotten caught up in a character ~ found myself thinking as her while I went about my day, preparing dinner, going out, mowing the lawn ~ and just kept adding scenes to her life on my laptop

To go back and edit, I drafted a scene that I entitled "this will not go in the story" and envisioned something she would never do, off the wall ~ once it hit the laptop, I thought it had some good material I liked and could incorporate into her story, thereby editing a big chunk of it ....

So, I guess I kind of treated her like I would have talked to myself, doing something totally out of the ordinary to get myself back on track ~ does that make sense to you? if so, might be fun to try*Smile*

Keep Dreaming
and Writing!
Kate

** Image ID #1125486 Unavailable **
Kate - Writing & Reading

** Image ID #1212240 Unavailable **
manga_kate
~~Image #6000 Sharing Restricted~~

*Heart*Sig.created and Hearts Gifted by ~*~Damiana Returned~*~ ~ Thank You *Heart*

** Image ID #1192325 Unavailable **

Merit Badge in Editing
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on winning the  [Link To Item #1040577] ! You have proven yourself to be the pride of Writing.com not just as a reviewer, but an  editor par excellence!  Continue to grow and improve and, of course, grace your fellow members (and the reviewing page) with your stunning feedback. ** Image ID #933706 Unavailable ** Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 9   Public Reviewer  for the month of  April 2006 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .

** Image ID #1123205 Unavailable ** ** Image ID #1184236 Unavailable **

** Image ID #1128318 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
Obssession? · 02-13-07 9:05am
by Tiggy Kitty
*Star* Re: Obssession? · 02-17-07 11:50pm
by Kate - Writing & Reading

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Liam Jackson.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1456065