*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1410292
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #980111
A sanctuary for weary writers, inky wretches, and aspiring professional novelists.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 1, 2006 at 9:05am
Re: Re: Goals
by A Non-Existent User
Wow, Rebecca's post seems to fit me to a tee!

Hi, lurking around today trying to find some place where I feel at home with people like myself.

This being, I'm a bad one for starting things and adding it to my goals, but then things come up, like right now is the start of holidays plus I have kids which are demanding especially when I want to write, so my goals, long and short-term, tend to get jumbled and my willpower to concentrate and finish things goes out the window.

My short-term include finishing a fanfic, doing another, finding inspiration for an actual novel, and finishing a half-done screenplay that a friend and I started a few months ago.

That's not including all the mundane, necessary everyday life stuff for home and work. Sometimes it's really overwhelming and I lose sight on my goals and actually making time to work on those projects. Which is one reason I joined the site, to get inspired again to concentrate on something I love to do: write!

This forum is going in my favorites so I can keep up with how the rest of you are doing and getting some helpful tips of the trade.

Yours fictionally,
FemmeAuteur

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Goals · 11-14-06 10:36am
by Lori Basiewicz
Re: Goals · 11-14-06 5:54pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Goals · 11-14-06 9:26pm
by Rebecca Laffar-Smith
*Star* Re: Re: Goals · 12-01-06 9:05am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Goals · 12-01-06 4:04pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Goals · 11-16-06 11:11am
by Kritter
Re: Goals · 12-03-06 11:33pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Goals · 12-04-06 8:00pm
by Liam Jackson

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Liam Jackson.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1410292