*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1404741
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Community · #947301
A forum for Members of Red Opium SI self help and support group.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 20, 2006 at 2:48pm
Re: Sorry guys.
I'm sorry things are so rough right now. You know you can - and are suppossed to - come on here when you're feeling lousy. That's what it's for, right? I'm sorry you cut. But something must have happened, or it all added up until you had to do that to cope. You know we know what you're going through. "I guess it's scary, but I don't really think about it. I just do it. I haven't really spoke about it, even in my journal, which is the weirdest part. I feel like I'm just going through the motions and I think that's that part that makes me wonder what the heck is going on." - I think I know how you feel. The last time I cut, it was like that. I'm not sure exactly how you are feeling, but I felt like I was just going through the motions too. It didn't really work like it had in the past. I felt like I HAD to, kind of, even though I knew it wasn't the same and that it didn't help. What's going on? Do you even know, or is it just a reaction? Feel free to write me anytime (frizzbug@gmail.com) KNow I know what you're going through, or I think I do. It's been so long for me, too (though I still count the months) and I feel that I could just as easily go back and relapse. Do you have a therapist? What does he'she say? Or, do they even know? I know that I don't tell people when I "slip" - and I don't count it either, as though it doen't count unless it's an "episode." But write back and tell me more. I feel so bad cause I think I know what it's like. You feel so aweful, I would think. But we - or me - are here. And I'll be thinking of you.
sarah
MESSAGE THREAD
Sorry guys. · 11-18-06 3:26pm
by In Your Dirtiest Pants
*Star* Re: Sorry guys. · 11-20-06 2:48pm
by frizzbee
Re: Re: Sorry guys. · 11-21-06 11:46pm
by In Your Dirtiest Pants
Re: Re: Re: Sorry guys. · 11-28-06 9:59am
by frizzbee

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, AyeRiteGud.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1404741