*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1402493
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #980111
A sanctuary for weary writers, inky wretches, and aspiring professional novelists.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 16, 2006 at 11:11am
Re: Goals
by Kritter
Interesting...

Short term, I am continuing to flog my two completed novels, finishing the first draft of the opening novel in my trilogy and entering a few contests here and there to get publishing credits and a bit of money.

Long term: I want to complete the trilogy in a year and a half and sell it. Compile all my plays and skits into various publishable formats and sell them. I would also like to write a movie script based on one of the novels I have written. I have at least three other novels ready to be written when I have the time - probably in three to five years from now.

My methods to gaining success: I am trying to free up more time to write. Teaching children's writing classes to enable me to stay home and write during the day while my daughter is in school. I am also using the philosophy of more is better - in other words if I produce a lot and get it all out to be sold I will have a better chance of selling something. So I am working hard to get stuff done and out on the road. Nothing is going to sell if it sits in my desk drawer or isn't even out of my head.

I've waited long enough... it is time to make this happen!
MESSAGE THREAD
Goals · 11-14-06 10:36am
by Lori Basiewicz
Re: Goals · 11-14-06 5:54pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Goals · 11-14-06 9:26pm
by Rebecca Laffar-Smith
Re: Re: Goals · 12-01-06 9:05am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Goals · 12-01-06 4:04pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Goals · 11-16-06 11:11am
by Kritter
Re: Goals · 12-03-06 11:33pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Goals · 12-04-06 8:00pm
by Liam Jackson

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Liam Jackson.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1402493