*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1006060
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Erotica · #159656
Reading, writing, editing, reviewing, teasing, tempting, teaching, laughing, living!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 22, 2005 at 1:20am
Re: Another question
I'm not completely sure why. I think most of it has to do with just getting it out of my system. I'm celibate--(prepare for possibly too much information)--never had sex, don't even try to do anything on my own, if you know what I mean; I don't even know how and DO NOT want to try. *Blush* So of course, I tend to write about it a lot...a WHOLE lot... o_o

I think another reason is it's a way for me to face some of the things which, frankly, scare the crap out of me. Sex in all its forms being one of those things.

Except for my characters' emotions, just about everything I write about, X rated and non-X rated, is stuff that has never happened to me and probably never will. So maybe it's also just something I want to explore. Since writing is the only way for me to explore things...then writing about it, it is.

Of course, when I first outed myself as somebody who writes erotica (and lots of it >_< ), I was pretty scared that everyone else would laugh about how stupidly I wrote--they say to "write what you know" (or at least what you can reasonably fake), right? And I've never even kissed a guy, so I felt/feel like a big fake a lot of the time. Even though nobody's really told me that yet, my adult writing is still something I'm very unsure about. I've been told it's good but for the most part it's not something I can really seem to interest anybody in. :/ So that tends to make me feel it isn't very good at all. Though, it's pretty much the same way with all of my writing. I guess it's too long to hold interest. (I write in serials, which nobody seems to want to read.) *shrug*

...You know, thinking about it, these are probably the same reasons I write any of my writing. Hm. *Confused*

private private private

["Manitou Island] ["The Book Of The Gods; Or, Tales Of Kemet] ["Skew 2003-2005]
["The Ameni Chronicles--X-Rated]

Why are there trees I never walk under but large and melodious thoughts descend upon me? -- Walt Whitman
MESSAGE THREAD
Another question · 01-21-05 10:58am
by Petronella60 -on hiatus
Re: Another question · 01-21-05 11:51am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Another question · 01-25-05 5:34pm
by SkyHawk - Into The Music
Re: Another question · 01-21-05 4:06pm
by SB Musing
Re: Re: Another question · 01-21-05 5:13pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Another question · 01-21-05 5:23pm
by SB Musing
Re: Another question · 01-21-05 4:21pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Another question · 01-22-05 1:20am
by Tehuti, Lord Of The Eight
Re: Re: Another question · 01-22-05 2:24am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Another question · 01-22-05 1:43am
by Elisa: Middle Aged Stik
Re: Re: Another question · 01-22-05 9:20am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Another question · 01-25-05 6:00pm
Re: Re: Re: Another question · 01-28-05 8:14am
by David J IS Death & Taxes
Re: Another question · 01-22-05 8:41pm
by David J IS Death & Taxes
Re: Another question · 01-25-05 4:11pm
by Enchantress MysticJoy
Re: Another question · 01-25-05 5:26pm
Re: Another question · 01-28-05 6:00am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Petronella60 -on hiatus.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1006060