*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1005711
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Erotica · #159656
Reading, writing, editing, reviewing, teasing, tempting, teaching, laughing, living!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 21, 2005 at 4:11pm
Re: Turned off...
I thought I might reply to this too. *Wink*

It's hard to say what turns me off... I agree with you that unrealistic stuff, reading something and going "That is completely impossible and I can't imagine that at all..." well make me turned off, and tune out, or click out of the story. Stuff that is hard to imagine, or that is just plain hard to believe.

I also don't like really, really hardcore stuff. Like the XGC ratings that do deserve that rating. I can handle some pretty hardcore stuff, but sometimes it's just too much about the sex and banging that the characters are completely forgotten, completely and that turns me off because I want to feel some, if just a little, connection to the characters.

If you are connected with the characters, are know some about them, I think the turn ons for what is going on can be stronger. But, hey, just my thoughts, lol.

Anywho, that's my answer, again, another blab session from me, hehe. My thoughts on it. *Wink*

** Image ID #920484 Unavailable **

** Image ID #845002 Unavailable **

My signature picture. ~~Image #4000 Sharing Restricted~~

*Down*CHECK OUT:*Down*
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#733943 by Not Available.
MESSAGE THREAD
Turned off... · 01-06-05 4:48pm
by Petronella60 -on hiatus
Re: Turned off... · 01-06-05 7:34pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Turned off... · 01-07-05 1:35am
by Tehuti, Lord Of The Eight
Re: Turned off... · 01-08-05 4:30pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Turned off... · 01-10-05 9:35am
by SkyHawk - Into The Music
Re: Turned off... · 01-12-05 5:32pm
by Enchantress MysticJoy
Re: Re: Turned off... · 01-13-05 5:08pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Turned off... · 01-21-05 4:11pm
by SB Musing

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Petronella60 -on hiatus.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1005711