*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3299835
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 11, 2019 at 11:55pm
My Synopsis
This is the hard part for me. It took an hour. Let me know if I did it all wrong or if it just needs to be worded differently. Whew Here I am revealing my story here but oh well. Gives others an idea of what I'm writing is all. *Smile* The flute is important.

Long ago a disaster struck the planet of Ajanjaro leaving the green aliens and red aliens on a quest to search for another place to call home. It's just another day for Astrolgia as she dresses up in her graduation gown ready to graduate from high school. All 14 years of school has been completed and all she needed to do was to walk up to the podium and receive her high school diploma. After the program finished an announcement came that an unknown green spaceship and unknown red spaceship has arrived close to Earth. While Astrolgia is at home she meets Tammy, a green alien coming from the unknown green spaceship. It turns out Tammy called the unknown green spaceship Green Ship. Alvis watched as Astrolgia hung out with Tammy and fell in love with her.

Astrolgia ends up kidnapped by Alvis and taken into Alvis' spaceship. There she ends up inside one of his large glass cage trapped and being unable to escape. After nearly a month passed by she ends up meeting Alvis face to face for the first time and rejected his proposal to marry him. After surviving a gassy encounter inside of her cage she ends up on Eishow Island as a giant red alien. All hope of going to college became lost as she struggled to adjust to her new body. Then a hurricane comes threatening her life on the island. She uses the flute and discovers communication with Tammy, Tammy explaining that she is in the form of a War Beast and that there's a way to change into human form. Astrolgia survives the storm and then meets Tammy who helped her transform back into human.

As Astrolgia returns to human form then Tammy took her back home, parents waiting outside for her. Along the way she discovered the significance of the flute Tammy gave her. Ashley goes to the University of Nebraska to enroll and meets Steven. Gang members suddenly invade Layton Mall and Astrolgia boldly dared to face the gang members one at a time with her newfound ability to communicate with Tammy and won the fight against the gang members. Then she received a Tiny Gold Dragon egg for a reward of her daring victory. Vapor, a red alien who's a War Beast, attacks Layton, Nebraska and Astrolgia fought for her town until Kitle appeared and defeated Vapor. Police Officer Redna captures Alvis and Astrolgia discovered Lastic Empress Dragon eggs underwater in Eishow Island, touching the eggs and impressing the dragons. The Tiny Gold Dragon egg hatches and Astrolgia names the newborn dragon Goldie. Steven marries Astrolgia on Halloween and later on the Lastic Empress Dragon eggs hatch.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My Synopsis · 10-11-19 11:55pm
by Angelica- Happy July 4th!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3299835