*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997973-Adult-Toys
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#997973 added November 9, 2020 at 11:31am
Restrictions: None
Adult Toys
Write about something you own that is weird, wacky, or downright silly. Where did you get it and what significance does it hold for you?


signature dancing owl *Crayons6*


The child's toys and the old man's reasons are the fruits of two seasons. William Blake

Read more:{link: https://www.wiseoldsayings.com/toy-quotes/#ixzz6dJdzQMf7}

I Still Play With Toys


When I went to college my daughter gave me a pencil case. It is a tiger, with a zipper in its’ back. It is pink, purple, and yellow with black spots. It has a loop in the back of its’ neck I can use to carry it or hang it up somewhere.

The front end, (head, chest, and front feet) are stuffed. The back end, (tail and back feet are stuffed. So it will stand up on the desk. The long middle is where the pencils are kept.

It’s 3 inches high, 2 inches wide, and 10 inches long. Plus the tail which is another 4 inches, but not stuffed so it just dangles. It is also washable.

I really like mechanical pencils so the tiger holds highlighters, mechanical pencils, extra lead, and usually an extra pen or two. I still use it on my desk. My mechanical pencils and lead use to come up missing so keeping them in one spot is an advantage.

It also is one of the places I keep my crocheted doll. One year I crocheted a tiny doll with pigtails , a hat, dress, and shoes, out of variegated crochet thread. She is my friend. I started carrying her to school with me in my pencil case. Now she rides with me in my purse because the pencil case stays on my desk.

She is about an inch wide and 3 inches long. She is soft with just a little stuffing in the legs, middle and head to give her form. Because of her size she fits in pockets, purses, or just little places when she wants to ride along. Human nonsense to sooth the raging spirit.

© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997973-Adult-Toys