*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994783-Autumn
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#994783 added October 1, 2020 at 4:07pm
Restrictions: None
Autumn
What does Autumn mean to you.

owl for signature use

Autumn


When I think of Autumn I think of subdued skies. Where I live we get cloudier weather. The leaves on the trees turn red, yellow, orange and fall from the limbs. This turns the trees a darker color bare against the blue sky. The bark even seems darker in color.

October is a warning month. Sometimes it is warm and welcoming weather. Other times, it is windy, rainy grouchy weather, that seems to want winter to walk in. I really prefer the variations of green in the summer time to the multicolored leaves of Autumn that are sprinkled all over the lawn in greater depth, with each passing wind storm. It gets cooler to cold in Autumn. Changing climates are part of the weather transition.

It is also the time when sweet corn, one of my favorites is in season. Apples are dropping from the trees. Wild life of all sorts are raiding the fruit under the trees in the afternoon and evening. Autumn is an active month because of all the insistent changes going on from harvest and weather.

Autumn hosts it’s own personality.

© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994783-Autumn