*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994569-Always-Grateful-for-Life
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#994569 added September 29, 2020 at 11:03am
Restrictions: None
Always Grateful for Life
List the top ten things you most desire in life and the top ten things you are most grateful for.


signature dancing owl *WaterDrop*


Always Grateful


Grateful for:

First of all, I find it difficult to chose a top ten since I am grateful for everything also grateful for lots of people who I have no contact with.

1. The Messiah. Yashua HaMashiach.

2. Health--recently, I was accused of flaunting my health. I'm astonished that being joyful and being able to continue to do some work is seen as flaunting. I have to work at staying healthy. I was taught work ethics as a child. Maintenance of body, soul, and home are irritatingly always necessary. There are lots of people my age or close to my age running around doing whatever is necessary in life. Maybe the accusations are coming, because I'm the only ageing person the accusers have noticed lately. Widen your outlook.

(note: Where I live they make special times for the elderly to do their shopping. Over the years the governing body seems to think isolating elderly people from young people is good. I'm not convinced segregation of age groups is ever good.)

3. My children. all four of them, because they each have a different personality and approach lifes problems in their own way.

4. Pets.

5. Knowledge. I wanted to take a new course this fall. I had to put it off because K had a lot of tests for his heart done this summer. Maybe by winter.

6. Music

7. Winter heat in the house.

8. All the mowing was easier this year because K and my third son put an old tractor into production, that is working really well. It makes the job easier and faster. The property looks neater on a regular basis.

9. The ability to see needs, even when I am helpless to supply solutions.

10. K is getting help with furnishing his medications and that is a blessing.



Most Desired: I'm not so sure these are necessarily in order. Most of these things are immediate thoughts.

1 . A second dog.

2. Continued health.

3. Winter house heat. This includes the continued getting outside things ready for winter. We are making some progress.

4. To speak honestly with my first two sons. To understand their life struggles, To know they are safe now with the pandemic. (This is a long standing problem. Up to now nonnegotiable)

5. I would like to know more about what is going on in this neighbor hood??? I'm not a nosy person just an interested citizen.

6. To continue to gain knowledge.

7. To gain back my level in the Township game. When they updated I lost a level 78 township and 500 township dollars a really despicable loss.

8. To find out who K has been letting into the house over the last 40 years and why they meddle in my life? (this is a biggy).

9. I also have concerns about things like the violence in the USA, the election, women's rights and other problems, that I have no control over but nevertheless think about regularly and wish for solutions.

10. Flooring and wallboard in a couple more rooms. And to redo the upstairs bathroom, garbage collection, Spray for the fruit trees before next spring, Spray for the dog pen before next season. (odds and ends)

These lists gave me trouble because there is a lot to think about when you say Most and add it to desire and grateful.

Merit Badge in Point of View
[Click For More Info]

Happy Birthday! Belatedly. I like your point of view *^*Bigsmile*^* ~Adrienne


© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994569-Always-Grateful-for-Life