*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994093-Money-Yay
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#994093 added September 24, 2020 at 11:12am
Restrictions: None
Money Yay!
If I gave you $5000 and told you that you had to spend it today, what would you buy? (Have fun with this one *Wink* )


signature dancing owl *Rocket*


Money Yay!


I have to say I have a small bill I would pay off. But, if this is strictly a buy thing?

Flooring for one room and wall board for two rooms.Paint for two rooms after the wallboard was installed. More gutters for the house and the back porch needs a new roof.Get my sewing machine and exercise machine fixed. I would pay for garbage collection for one year. Maybe adopt another dog. Stock up with nonperishable groceries. Christmas gifts for the whole family. Two new comfortable recliners for the living room. San-disks for our kindles. Maybe a couple new electric heaters. Batteries and a converter for the solar panels. Now, I'm way over budget most likely.

I would have to check with K. Combined with medicare it might get him some implants so it's easier for him to wear teeth?
K might have some ideas but, if it were strictly my money the first and second paragraphs would suffice.

Except for the implants $5000.00 would cover a lot of this. It would be better if he gets $5000 of his own.

In the meantime it's another fine day weather wise. Have a great day. If I gave you $5000 and told you that you had to spend it today, what would you buy? (Have fun with this one *Wink* )

© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994093-Money-Yay