*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993935-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-36
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#993935 added September 22, 2020 at 10:50am
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 36
I have a rare extra moment of time as I sit here waiting to go to the Medicare health check. Then the trip to the north woods will make a long day. I do need to understand and then put these journal entries most current to the top of the Blog. If you can provide help in that endeavor it is appreciated. {Breaking News, I have it figured out I think] For the time being I will keep the file also making updates as I have in the past. That folder is last entry last, as in a book. just in case you want read the entries in that way.

I am feeling somewhat contented this morning. I have been making progress on the Before cold weather outdoor To Do List. I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel and it is not the train. My goal has always been to have all outdoor activities buttoned up and all Ducks lined up before cold weather. That has always been part of my character, Thinking ahead, Planning and being Prepared. I have a quote by Abraham Lincoln Posted, "I will study and get ready and maybe my chance will come" What good advise that is. To be ready for the worst, but Pray for and expect the best, To be positive that God is walking with you.


If you are chasing to find happiness, You will never catch it, Happiness needs to be found in the NOW Moment.

© Copyright 2020 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993935-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-36