*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992443-Super-Dreams
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#992443 added September 5, 2020 at 11:34am
Restrictions: None
Super Dreams
Imagine you have a superpower of your choice. However, no one knows about it! What does your superpower enable you to do? Do you confide in anyone? What happens?

Merit Badge in Risk Taker
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for reading and commenting in my blog! *Squirrel*


TUMBLY


Tumbly stretched out under the big beech tree. He had been foraging the small nuts and now his goal was to take a nap. He jumped up, He spread all 4 feet out, grasping the tree by extending his toes. Proceeding up the tree like a lineman from hop to hop, Tumbly arrived at a large broad limb. Out a few feet from the trunk was a sunny place where he could sit and watch and nap.

He dreamed he was a flying squirrel. As a flying squirrel he would have long flaps of skin growing from the sides of his body, that extended down his arms and legs on both sides of his body. When he jumped from a high tree and spread out his legs these pieces of skin acted like wings so he could actually glide on wind currents to reach the ground. True he would be a lot smaller if he was a flying squirrel.

Tumbly woke with a start. Wasn't there someplace he should be? He galloped out to the very tip of the limb he was on. Using the windy sway of the limb he leaped into the space between two trees. This was a 5 foot leap for sure. He grasped the tip of the limb on the adjoining tree and scampered down the new limb to the trunk. Head first, grasping the tree with all four feet he scurried to the ground. Thinking of his dream he decided being a flying squirrel wasn't really necessary.

THE END


Enhanced senses {spidey senses) might be nice. If you are thinking in a purely worldly scenario.

If you had a super power, confiding in someone wouldn't be an option. If you confided in the wrong person you would suffer in numerous ways for it.

I learned about super powers from Marvel Comic Books. All good super heroes suffer, because their powers require truth. The bad super heroes suffer because they can't overcome the good ones.

However, Christians think in a different way. New testament lists many gifts that can be given to people, who sincerely seek and follow the one true God. All people on the earth experience trials and tribulations. Wisdom, Knowledge, and understanding help people exist through all kinds of trouble in real time. All gifts require truth as well.

THE END



© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992443-Super-Dreams