*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991884-Monteal-Barbie
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#991884 added August 30, 2020 at 11:21am
Restrictions: None
Monteal Barbie
BCoF:So this is your opportunity to really make 30 day bloggers envious. Talk about the experiences by reading the reviews and then make it personal.

signature dancing owl


Montreal Barbie:

Barbie isn't my favorite toy, person, or entity. This was very much like I expected. Walking into the Barbie expo was a sparkling experience. Something Barbie would expect on a regular basis. Chandlers, floors polished to a sheen. I was wearing tennis shoes in a no slip effort.

The outfits were complete with purses, and jewelry. Any model would be excited to wear these outfits, only they were the garments of dolls.

The runway display complete with Barbie and Ken type dolls as an audience is *Cool*. Many of the outfits were fit for a fairy princess.

All the different styles were there. Shopping dress, sportswear, evening attire, elegant gowns for elegant parties, masquerade balls, and costumes from other countries. The designer had fun with this gig. Even the photographer was a mover with 1,621 photographs.

I have to say as a parent I made some different dresses for Barbie type dolls, but mostly, Barbie lost arms or legs at times or her head. One barbie downfall is she didn't fit in the doll house. Never mind there were small figures of raccoons, bears, and other mammals selling at that time that did fit. One time the dog chewed her up. Her life on the farm was rather harrowing. She is definitely better off in Montreal.

I bet the expo was a success and the store sold a lot of Barbies as well as ken and other members of the doll family.

THE END


© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991884-Monteal-Barbie