*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991794-Home-Again-USA
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#991794 added August 29, 2020 at 3:47am
Restrictions: None
Home Again USA
30 Day I hope you grabbed a nap because our feet hit the ground we're off and running. We're doing a segway tour with Charlotte NC Tours.
This Charlotte Segway excursion lets you see more in less time than if you were to take a walking tour. Zoom through the area to see Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, the Mint Museum, and Gantt Center. Plus, we extended our tour to see even more sights for just a few extra bucks we're also seeing the stadium home of the Carolina Panthers and two cemeteries..
https://www.tripadvisor.com/AttractionProductReview-g49022-d11453425-Historic_Up...
Don't forget to talk about your day, the things you saw and who surprised you.

owl for signature use


Charlotte


The Segway tour was a quick way to view the city. I learned that the city has well educated residents. There is a university in the city. The museums are extensive. They contain any kind of art you can think of including historical pieces, famous artists works, and crafts from early history to today's art. The museum system is housed in different parts of the city. The buildings used are classic designs like the mint museum to more modern designed buildings like Bechtel Museum of modern art.

Funny bus was about touring the city with a guide that was quick witted and had sarcastically funny comments to keep you entertained while pouring the history of the city into your brain. Humor is always a good way to remember facts later. Beer and wine are allowed on the bus but not hard liquor.

The ghost walk was very educational. It was an evening walk with a guide who carried a lantern. Charlotte has a colorful history that was entertaining to hear about.

There is a lot of older homes that are very beautiful. Different types of architecture some from civil war to modern are on view in the city. Lots of beautiful stained glass and church de co in this city.

The NASCAR Hall of Fame is located here.

Charlotte is the most populous city in N. Carolina. I visited the 7th street market where you can stock up on all kinds of fresh fruits and vegetables. In the interest of tourism Charlotte offers convenience of parking in the down town area. Not as spectacular as Belize but a lot of local history to contemplate and discuss over good food.

Merit Badge in Travel
[Click For More Info]

Thanks for being such a marvelous travelling companion.






© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991794-Home-Again-USA